Community Manager - PALS
Full-Time in San Francisco, California. Candidates MUST be local and available for in-person interview.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team in San Francisco. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. You should have experience working with “candidates” and experience sourcing candidates for open positions. Experience in recruitment is a definite plus!
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with our team to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products, client needs and opportunities to help connect candidates with open roles
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Skills & qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
The position is located in San Francisco. We do not offer relocation assistance.