Candidates must be available/local to the Bay Area/San Francisco and available for in-person interview.
Our market opportunity demands we innovate quickly while delivering high quality, scalable software services. As an early member of our engineering team, you will create major features and evolve our technology stack. Our work environment is fast-paced, exciting and focused on maximizing our impact on customer success.
- Deliver recruiting automation and candidate self-service features
- Enhance our recruiter web portal
- Bring our backend development in-house
- Integrate new third-party libraries, services and technologies
- Design, develop and optimize highly scalable, performant web services
- Ensure our web services are reliable with high availability
- Experience developing scalable web services
- Experience with Node.js, RESTful APIs and SQL
- Working knowledge of Linux and preferably AWS (EC2, S3 and RDS)
- Attention to detail and quality while developing quickly
- Entrepreneurial flexible mindset for working at an early stage startup
- Strong communication skills
- A BS degree in CS or equivalent
Nice To have:
- Chatbot and/or NLP experience
- Live within commuting distance of San Francisco
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.