Product Design & UI
Full-Time in San Francisco, California. Candidates must be local and available for in-person interview per client request.
Are you on the cutting edge of product design and UI? We are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to design the interface for our new customer portal. This is a ground-up redesign of our platform, and will integrate the latest social UI functionality.
This is a senior position: we're looking for somebody who has at least 5+ years of UI/UX design experience.
Skills & qualifications:
- First and foremost, you should have an excellent eye for design. You should know great web UI when you see it, and be able to explain why it's great (even if you didn't create it!).
- You'll need to be a Design ninja. You should also be fluent in Illustrator, or whatever you use to create wireframes.
- You should have at least a working knowledge of XHTML/CSS. If you can cutup your own comps, so much the better.
- Of course, we're looking for self-starters - candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions.
- Finally, you should have a solid portfolio of <i>web application design</i>. We want to see that you've built great web interfaces before, not just great websites
The position is located in San Francisco. We do not offer relocation assistance.