Location: London, UK
RoboRecruiter is looking for Salesforce Developers in multiple cities!
As a Salesforce developer within our client's Product Solutions team you’ll be responsible for the delivery of the application components required to support the client's PSA solution built on the force.com platform.
This hands-on role involves working to plan, design and develop new features, alongside investigation of issues escalated from our customer support team, identifying root cause and implementing fixes as part of core product development.
Our client will consider experienced Salesforce developers, or experienced .NET Java developers to train for this position.
To apply, please complete the RoboRecruiter chat to the right.
- Working as part of an experienced software development team to manage and continue the development of our application
- Salesforce.com platform development, including VisualForce, Lightning component and Apex programming.
- Following the client's patterns and practices for use of the Salesforce platform to deliver and maintain features
- Investigation of issues escalated from our customer support team, identifying root cause and implementing fixes as part of core product development.
- Optimisation of Apex logic and SOQL statements.
- Analyzing requirements and designing further functionality.
- Supporting the development of the overall solution architecture, focusing on performance and process improvement.
- Deploying rapid prototyping to quickly envision the challenge and credibly propose solutions to complex challenges
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in design and implementation across all layers of web-based SaaS solutions
- Taking effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Clearly communicating technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations
- Experience of a consulting or project delivery environment
- At least two years’ experience in software development
While previous development experience on Force.com would be an advantage, we are also keen to convert developers from ‘traditional’ technical backgrounds onto Salesforce1 and Force.com.
Successful candidates will be EITHER:
Software engineers with experience of all aspects of development on the Salesforce platform, including data model design, development and debugging.
Be from more ‘traditional’ technical backgrounds with the following experience:
- Experience designing and developing dynamic web sites based either on Java or .NET platforms (Java servlets, JSP pages, ASP.NET) ideally in an enterprise-scale application
- Experience of OO development either on a J2EE or .NET platform, and of querying SQL databases
- Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller design pattern
- Experience of integrating with cloud applications, e.g. Amazon, Google
- Experience defining and contributing to best-practice (e.g. defining a blueprint for a particular area, guidelines or re-usable component), within the organization
- Experience of development lifecycle, e.g. test driven development
Date Posted: 2018-07-23
Valid Through: 2018-10-01