Mobile Application Developer (UK)
Location: London, UK
To apply, please complete the chat to the right.
recruiter.bot is looking for Mobile Application Developers in multiple cities!
As a Mobile Application Developer within our client's Product Solutions team you’ll be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of Kimble features delivered through our Android and iOS native apps.
Our client's existing mobile applications support core Time and Expense entry use-cases as part of our PSA solution. They wish to expand their mobile capability, offering more core application features through mobile platforms. The client's Mobile Application Developers work closely with the force.com platform, surfacing and synchronizing data from their core application.
This hands-on role involves working to plan, design and develop new features, alongside investigation of issues escalated from our customer support team, identifying root cause and implementing fixes as part of core product development.
- Liaising with support teams to understand, debug and resolve support tickets
- Development of prototypes using new and existing mobile technologies (including html5 and salesforce1 technologies)
- Taking a hands on role in design and development of new product features delivered through our Android and iOS native apps
- Following the client's patterns and practices for use of the Salesforce platform to deliver and maintain product features
- Deploying rapid prototyping to quickly envision the challenge and credibly propose solutions to complex challenges
- At least two years’ experience in development using mobile technologies
- Experience in web-based and native application design and development
- Experience in consuming external data services and working with a database local to the mobile application
- Mobile UI design and implementation
- Taking effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Clearly communicating technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations
- Experience of a consulting or project delivery environment
- Experience of integrating with cloud applications, e.g. Amazon, Google
- Experience of development lifecycle, e.g. test driven development
Date Posted: 2018-07-31
Valid Through: 2018-10-01