SFDC ROLES AT ROBORECRUITER
Solution Architect (US)
Location: United States - Multiple Cities | Department: Product Engineering | Salary: Competitive
As a Solution Architect within the client's Product Solutions team you’ll take ownership of key features within the PSA solution. This hands-on role involves working to shape customer requirements, conceptualize, plan, design and deliver new features, alongside helping internal and external customers make best use of our client's expanding feature set.
Our client's Product Solutions team is at the center of the their business and their Solution Architects are responsible for representing the product team in pre-sales, customer implementation, on-going development and support. You’ll be required to act as a central point of contact for your functional areas, be able to demo best practice, assist pre-sales and customer implementation teams to shape solutions using client features and work across the team to deliver enhancements to the Product.
We’re looking for Solution Architects who come from consulting and IT solutions backgrounds. Successful candidates will have been involved in solution delivery across multiple clients, involving custom built applications, product customization and enterprise integration. You should have a passion for the functional aspects of a solution whilst at the same time being hands-on; all members of the Product Solutions team work to deliver application features, including development of data-model, business logic, framework and user-interface code.
- Establishing how best to integrate into an existing IT landscape; from end-to-end use of a standalone solution within the customers business processes to integration of a hybrid environment where aspects of the solution are being managed by other COTS products.
- Advising customers and managers on the best practices for using features and how our deliveries can best meet customer requirements
- Advising customers and managers on the estimated effort and technical implications of user stories and user journeys
- Taking a hands-on role in design and development and taking ownership of functional areas within the client's feature set
- Taking a lead role in project delivery within an agile environment, seeing projects through to successful release into the core product
- Leveraging previous consulting industry experience to conceptualise, design and lead the development of further functional capabilities
- Deploying rapid prototyping to quickly envision the challenge and credibly propose solutions to complex challenges
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in leading design and implementation across all layers of web-based SaaS solutions
- Taking effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Clearly communicating technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations
- Experience of a consulting or project delivery environment
- Experience of developing solutions in the PSA ecosystem
- Leading and mentoring of technical staff
Whilst previous development experience on Force.com would be an advantage, we would also like to convert architects from ‘traditional’ technical backgrounds onto Salesforce1 and Force.com.
Successful candidates will be EITHER:
Software engineers with experience of all aspects of development on the Salesforce platform, including data model design, development and debugging.
Be from more ‘traditional’ technical backgrounds with the following experience:
- Experience designing and developing dynamic web sites based either on Java or .NET platforms (Java servlets, JSP pages, ASP.NET) ideally in an enterprise-scale application
- Experience of OO development either on a J2EE or .NET platform, and of querying SQL databases
- Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller design pattern
- Experience of integrating with cloud applications, e.g. Amazon, Google
- Experience defining and contributing to best-practice (e.g. defining a blueprint for a particular area, guidelines or re-usable component), within the organisation
- Experience of development lifecycle, e.g. test driven development
- Competitive basic salary commensurate with experience
- Performance related bonus
- Family private medical insurance
- Income protection insurance (75% of Basic Salary)
- Life cover
- A pension contribution equivalent to 3% of Basic Salary
- 25 days vacation
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the country for which they are applying
- Our client operates pre-employment background checking