Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information etc... Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information:
- RoboRecruiter may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site features
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails and messages
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order and or registration. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails or messages that may include company news, updates, job or career related product or service information, etc.
With regard to emails or profile information Users can request to delete or unsubscribe at email@example.com. With specific regards to emails, at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- To communicate with our hiring partners on behalf of the user for a job or hiring need
- To use for our automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence purposes
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests:
- We may disclose your Information (including your Personal Information) to a third party if:
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information (including your Personal Information) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third Party service providers:We use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on your behalf. We share your profile information with our recruitment and business partners as a matter of providing our services.
Rules of Engagement around data supplied by Recruitment partners or hiring managers
The RoboRecruiter Rules of Engagement and Relationship Structure:
- RoboRecruiter owns the right to communicate with any Contact on the system on behalf of the organization that added that Contact.
- If a Contact registers with RoboRecruiter directly then RoboRecruiter owns the right to the Contact’s information. This includes finding and interacting directly with RoboRecruiter’s bot, clicking on a link to our bot on RoboRecruiter’s website or responding to a campaign initiated by RoboRecruiter with Robo’s own candidate email addresses.
- RoboRecruiter will have the ability to share the contacts it owns with the clients.
- Clients will only be able to see the contacts they upload.
- If two or more Client’s add the same Contact to the system then Robo Recruiter has the right to share Core profile information (this includes Name, Contact number, Email Address and Skill set).
- Specific information not in the core profile of a Contact collected from a specific Client’s customized campaign will not be shared.
- If a Contact is added to the system and his core profile information is completed (this includes Name, Contact number, Email Address and Skill set) then RoboRecruiter will only communicate with that Contact on the Client’s behalf.
- If a Contact is added to the system and his core profile information is not completed (this includes Name, Contact number, Email Address and Skill set) then Robo Recruiter reserves the right to communicate with that Contact on the Client’s behalf.
- Any discrepancy with regards to representation will remain the sole right of RoboRecruiter Inc.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Aggregated or Anonymized Data:
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you with the third parties described above.
Our policy towards children
RoboRecruiter Services are not directed to individuals under 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact our Support Services.
RoboRecruiter primarily stores Data about our Customers in the United States. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your Personal Information to United States to us. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if RoboRecruiter transfers Personal Information, Data, contents about RoboRecruiter Customers to other countries.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Compliance with privacy laws and regulations
You agree not to use RoboRecruiter Services in a manner that would violate laws protecting an individual’s privacy rights, health, safety or financial data, including but not limited to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 as amended (HIPAA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and its implementing regulations, the Privacy Rule and the Safeguards Rule thereof.