Terms & Conditions
Thank you for Using RoboRecruiter!
RoboRecruiter Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "RoboRecruiter"), owner of the trademark, brand, logo and service provides a select group of Users ("User") with a "enterprise grade messaging" service to send SMS, Emails and Chatbot conversations to a large number of group members and contacts.
This service is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. You, the User of this service, understand that the service allows for you to be able to send messages to people in your group/contacts. You also understand that the intent of this service is to communicate only with people you know and not with whom you do not know and those who would not be interested in receiving messages from you.
By using RoboRecruiter, you represent and warrant that you will not use RoboRecruiter in a way that violates any laws or regulations. (Representing and warranting is like making a legally enforceable promise.) RoboRecruiter may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
If you sign up for RoboRecruiter on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
2. You, the User of this service, confirm that the mobile phone numbers and email addresses to whom messages will be sent using this service are authentic & belong to people you have personal, professional or business relationships with. You further confirm that you have not included in the list any number of any person(s) who is not known to you.
3. You, the User of this service, confirm that you can provide, on request, an auditable acceptance or permission from all such people whom you intend to send messages to using this service, to receive messages from you via the RoboRecruiter platform.
4. You, the User of this service, understand sending of any unsolicited message could result in penalties being levied.
5. You, the User of this service, agree to use this service judiciously and without violating privacy of the people concerned. You also agree to comply with all necessary laws as maybe applicable.
6. You, the User of the service, agree to bear all responsibility for the messages and the content sent to your group by using this service. You agree to indemnify RoboRecruiter against all complaints and claims arising out of any and all violations due to your acts.
7. You, the User of the service, agree to follow all laws of the land and respect and abide by all directives, guidelines and circulars issued by Government entities which may be issued and maybe applicable, from time to time.
8. You, the User of the service, understand the message length of SMS messages, will be measured as follows: Message length (upto) will be measured as per following chart –
i. 160 - characters - 1 message
ii. 161 - 306 characters - 2 messages
iii. 307 - 459 characters - 3 messages
iv. 460 - 612 characters - 4 messages
v. 613 - 765 characters - 5 messages
vi. 766 - 918 characters - 6 messages (etc...)
*Please note that using UTF-8 will decrease message length 60%
9. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that it is your responsibility to consume the service within validity period offered to you, else the service will lapse after the validity period. In any case, maximum validity period of the service cannot exceed 1-year from the date of placing confirmed order against payment, after which the service will lapse.
10. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that RoboRecruiter will not be liable to compensate or indemnify you for any lack or non-provision of service due to any Act of God or Force Majeure including natural calamities like flooding, earthquake, fire, power breakdown, terrorist attack and change of law or regulation.
11. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that refund claims will not be entertained under any circumstances by RoboRecruiter.
12. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that delivery reports of messages sent through the service are dependent on data provided to RoboRecruiter by telecom operators, which in turn is shared by RoboRecruiter with you can not be guaranteed.
13. You, the User of the service, agree to pay RoboRecruiter any amount that may be payable for using the service, in excess to what you are entitled to as per order placed with RoboRecruiter.
14. You, the User of the service, agree and understand that extra charges will apply for messages sent to overseas networks. If applicable these fees shall be charged extra and adjusted in fees paid to RoboRecruiter.
15. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that response to advertisements placed through the service cannot be guaranteed or assured by RoboRecruiter.
16. You, the User of the service, understand and agree that only courts in Delaware have jurisdiction over any and all matters pertaining to the service.
17. RoboRecruiter reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without notice or liability, if RoboRecruiter determines that you have violated any of these terms and conditions. RoboRecruiter reserves the right to modify these policies at any time.
19. You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
20. Some features are offered as add-ons to your RoboRecruiter account. These current or future features will be fully described as an add-on feature. If you add on a feature that has a charge, then you’ll be billed that additional amount with each billing cycle for as long as the add-on is active or used.
21. You promise to follow these rules:
You won’t send Spam! By “spam,” we mean the definition on the Spamhaus website.
You won’t use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email addresses.
RoboRecruiter does not allow accounts with the primary purpose of promoting or inciting harm towards others or the promotion of discriminatory, hateful, or harassing content. To this end, we may suspend or terminate your account if you send campaign or create a conversation, submit an advertisement or otherwise distribute any content that we determine, in our sole discretion, contains either of the following:
A Threat of Physical Harm. This means any statement, photograph, advertisement, or other content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm to or violence against others.
Hateful Content. This means any statement, image, photograph, advertisement, or other content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to harm, threaten, promote the harassment of, promote the intimidation of, promote the abuse of, or promote discrimination against others based solely on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status.
We also may suspend or terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are either:
An organization which has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives, positions, or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage, or sponsor Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
A person that has publicly made a comment or statement, or otherwise publicly made known a position, including by membership in an organization as discussed above, that could be reasonably perceived as Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
A person or organization that has acted in such a way as could be reasonably perceived to support, condone, encourage, or represent Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may suspend or terminate your account.
22. You represent and warrant that your use of RoboRecruiter will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You’re responsible for determining whether our Services are suitable for you to use in light of any regulations like HIPAA, GLB, EU Data Privacy Laws, or other laws. If you’re subject to regulations (like HIPAA) and you use our Service, then we won’t be liable if our Service doesn’t meet those requirements. You may not use our Service for any unlawful or discriminatory activities, including acts prohibited by the Federal Trade Commission Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, or other laws that apply to commerce.
IF YOU ARE A USER LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, SWITZERLAND OR UNITED KINGDOM, THE DATA PROCESSING ADDENDUM ACCOMPANIES THESE TERMS AND SETS FORTH OTHER TERMS OF OUR AGREEMENT THAT APPLY SOLELY TO THE EXTENT ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO ROBORECRUITER INCLUDES PERSONAL DATA OF INDIVIDUALS LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, SWITZERLAND AND THE UNITED KINGDOM.
If you’re located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or send to anyone in the EEA, you represent and warrant that in creating your Email distribution list, sending Emails via RoboRecruiter, and collecting information as a result of sending Emails, you:
Have complied, and will comply, with all regulations, as well as data protection, electronic communication, and privacy laws that apply to the countries where you’re sending any form of email through RoboRecruiter.
Have collected, stored, used, and transferred all data relating to any individual in compliance with all data protection laws and regulations. You have the necessary permission to allow RoboRecruiter to receive and process data and send communications to that individual on your behalf.
Agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees, that result from your breach of any part of these warranties.
24. To use phone numbers compliantly in many countries of the world, our customers must adhere to the local country regulations. This requirement often means you must provide adequate identity documentation to the carriers or local regulator. Failure to provide that information creates a risk of disruption of service.
Where there’s a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control.
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end. Thanks for taking the time to learn about RoboRecruiter’s policies.